Most Effective Cellulite Treatment
Most Effective Cellulite Treatment - Best Cellulite Exercises for Easy Cellulite ReductionBy Joey Atlas, M.S., Exercise Physiology Creator of The Butt, Hip And Thigh Makeover DVD Fitness Program
It's no secret that reducing cellulite is a common wish amongst women of all ages, regardless of their body weight or body fat percentage.
Each year, women spend billions of dollars on cellulite treatments and cellulite creams, usually with very little or no lasting results. There are many articles that give you "the answers" (I don't mean the "advertorials" that are pushing hard to sell you anti cellulite creams, lotions or pills.)
The truth is that your best weapon in your battle against cellulite are a smart nutritional plan and a consistent, adequately structured home workout program consisting of effective anti-cellulite exercises.
Anti cellulite nutrition mainly focuses on minimally processed, high nutrient foods. Salads, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins such as fish, turkey, beans and eggs are all at the top of the list of foods that promote cellulite reduction.
In terms of the properly structured cellulite exercise program, I have put together a butt, hip and thigh routine which you can incorporate into your current workout if you have one. This routine targets areas where cellulite tends to accumulate.
Keep in mind, I've been training people since the late eighties. Thus, speaking from experience, I can tell you that the following routine helped many women reduce their cellulite.
Most Effective Cellulite Treatment - Exercise Program:
Lying on your side, do 10 repetition of each of these anti- cellulite exercises:
- Bring both knees forward so your hips are at a 90 degree angle. Then straighten your top leg outward and in front of you, while keeping a 90 degree angle at the hip. Lift your top leg slowly about three feet off the ground and down.
- Straighten both legs so that your body is in a straight line. Tilt your hips forward slightly. Lift your top leg three feet off the ground and down.
- Repeat on other side.
On your elbows and knees, do 10 repetitions of each of the following anti-cellulite exercises:
- Extend one leg back with your toe on the ground. Lift that same leg up toward the ceiling and down. Then switch legs.
- Lift your knee off the floor. Extend the same heel back and up so that your leg is pointing towards the ceiling and then bring the knee back. Then switch legs.
Standing up, do 10 repetition of each of the following anti-cellulite exercises:
- Start with both feet together. Step out front into a lunge position. Touch the ground with your opposite hand. Come back up and step back into the starting position. Then switch legs.
- Put one foot on a step (about 12 to 18 inches high). Then, slowly step up and down with the other foot. Then switch legs.
When this routine becomes easy try going through it twice. If you still need more of a challenge simply increase the repetition to 15 or 20 per set.
Do this anti-cellulite program 2 to 3 times a week and you will realize that you have found the most effective cellulite treatment that will save you a lot of money that you would be spending on cellulite treatments, creams and lotions that never work when all is said and done. Remember, it's all in the exercises.
About the Author
Joey Atlas is the author of the Amazon.com bestseller Fatness to Fitness and creator of the Ultimate Leg, Butt, Hip and Thigh Makeover program for Women that's the most effective cellulite treatment to get rid of cellulite FOR GOOD!
Joey is a sought after expert that has many tricks up his sleeve when it comes to helping women get fit and sexy - PERMANENTLY.
For more information on Joey's program visit www.lowerbodymakeover.com
From "Most Effective Cellulite Treatment" to main page about "Women Fitness"