Looking for a FREE Printable Workout Log to keep track of your workouts?
We have a Wide Variety of logs to fit your needs!
WHATEVER Your Routine
Whether You Need a Basic Log or a More Advanced Sheet...
We Have Them All... and if we don't ...contact us and we will MAKE a new one!
Our printable workout logs are in PDF format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
If you don't have Adobe, you can download it from the Adobe.com website.
We take pride in making our printable workout logs practical, detailed and printer friendly (we don't use too many colors).
Our Types of Workout Logs:
- BASIC WORKOUT LOG - has only most elementary information such as blank spaces for exercise names, sets and repetition range.
- EXTENDED WORKOUT LOG - has blank spaces for exercise names, individually numbered sets, individual spaces for repetitions.
- ADVANCED WORKOUT LOG - the most detailed and comprehensive workout log for those that want maximum info on one sheet. This workout has spaces for exercise names, individually numbered sets, and individual boxed spaces to write down the weight amounts for each respective set!
Our Workout Log Variations
There are 3 variations of each workout log:
- basic version
- simplified version (this means that it doens't have the default imprint for "day" of the week)
- superset version (supersets are for muscle definition or fat loss workouts)
Here are the FREE logs. To download click on each respective link.BASIC LOGbasic version - simplified version - superset version
EXTENDED LOG basic version - simplified version - superset version
ADVANCED LOGbasic version - simplified version - superset version
From "Printable Workout Logs" to main page about "Fitness Workouts"