Shoulder Pain Exercise
Shoulder Pain Exercise - Simple Shoulder Pain Relief Strategies By Joe Brent, Shoulder Pain SpecialistAuthor of Shoulder Pain No More
Shoulder pain can ruin your life. It can affect your mood because you will be unable to do all the things you want, even if those things are as simple as carrying a grocery bag home without clinching your face in pain.
I once suffered from shoulder pain. I spent weeks in pain, struggling through every day with poor mobility, flexibility and limited use of my arm. Luckily, I discovered some effective strategies for getting rid of shoulder pain and I'm going to share some of them with you.
First of all - let me tell you what's NOT good.
- Rest - this will most likely be prescribed by your doctor, it can have beneficial effects for minor injuries where the levels of pain are low. However, most people don't know that rest can negatively affect your injury because it allows the joint to stiffen up causing even more pain.
- Anti-inflammatories - are also most often prescribed by doctors. Anti-inflammatory drugs lower swelling in the joint which reduces the pain and allows the injury to heal. HOWEVER, you need to be careful not to become dependent on such drugs for pain relief. If you stop taking them and your shoulder pain is still there that means that you need to take something better.
- Electronic gadgets - There are tons of them on the market today, all designed to relieve shoulder pain through infra-red, ultra-sound and other hi-tech means. In reality, the only effective hi-tech solution is surgery, but with any luck you can avoid that with my special shoulder pain exercise techniques.
So what IS good?
- Stretches - loosen the shoulder joint, relax tendons and muscles, improve mobility and flexibility and reduce shoulder pain.
- Exercises - strengthen inner shoulder muscles, promote healing and fix damage caused by injury, and ultimately cure shoulder pain completely.
These techniques are very simple and can be done in the comfort of your own home in just a few minutes a day. They don't require any special equipment and people of all ages can use them to cure their shoulder pain.
I wrote a book about these techniques and documented everything I learned about treating shoulder pain with the special stretches and exercises I had uncovered during my research. If you would like to get that book and use the same techniques to treat your shoulder pain simply visit my website below.
About the Author
Joe Brent is a sought after shoulder pain specialist and expert who has helped many men and women cure their shoulder pain with his unique shoulder pain relief program that is a culmination of hundreds of hours of research and the expertise of dozens of medical and sports professionals.
Joe Brent's program explains the anatomy of the shoulder, the mechanisms of possible injury and the rationale behind choosing specific treatments and exercises. His readers are provided with a detailed shoulder pain exercise manual on how to rehab shoulder injury in the comfort of their own homes.
For more information on how he can help you with shoulder pain relief visit www.shoulderpainnomore.com
From "Shoulder Pain Exercise" to main page about "Women Fitness"