Weight Lifting Programs
Beginner Workout Routine Sample
We have many weight lifting programs and this is just but one workout of the many different workouts plans we have.
All of our workouts are effective programs that have been composed by professionals who practice what they preach!
The workout plans are formatted to fit on ONE printout page and are easy to download. The format is Adobe Acrobat .Pdf, which is the professional standard.
If you don't have .Pdf document viewer, you can go to Adobe.com and download it for free.
Last but not least, we have been told that our workouts look "downright cool", something we are proud of too! Our staff uses the same workouts as well and everytime we bring a workout plan to the gym we get asked: "where did you get that cool program?"
So, click on the banner bellow and check out our full range of workout plans!
- This workout is from our list of beginner-level weight lifting programs and will allow you to build muscle and gain a better understanding of bodybuilding basics at the same time.
- Muscles worked:
- full body
- Days per week:
- 3 - this is part of the 3-day-per-week weight lifting programs series from our database and once you complete it (in 8 to 12 weeks) you will be ready to "up" the intensity and frequency of workouts.
Weight Training Acessories Used:
- Pre and post workout whey protein with some glutamine mixed into your shake(s)
- Multi-vitamin, timed release ones are best
- ZMA just before bedtime for good sleep, muscle recovery and natural testosterone boost.
- Good weightlifting gloves. By good we mean tough ones. Go for the ones that are mesh on top or have some other form of open design on the top side. They will give your hands more air and won't make them sweat as much as closed-type designed ones do.
- Wrist-straps. So many kinds out there. Go for the ones that are soft on the skin and have some sort of minimal padding. The ones that are really tough can be really taxing on the skin around your wrists and even worse if you have hair.
- Weight belt. Old school leather ones are best.
- Strong weight training shoes. Don't use running shoes - they just aren't made for bodybuilding.
Click here to download this printable complete weight lifting routine (PDF format)
From "Weight Lifting Programs" to main "About Me" page