Fitness Training Plans
If you are looking for fitness training plans then you have come to the right place. We have complete fitness plans that are conveniently formatted and very printer-friendly.
Within minutes you can download them to your hard drive and print out to take with you to the gym.
Fitness Training Plans - Toning and Fat-Loss Routine
- This is a great fitness training program for toning. Do this workout schedule for 10 to 12 weeks and it will allow you to tone, tighten and sculpt your muscles.
- Muscles worked:
- full body
- Days per week:
- 3 - this workout routine is done on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule but you can perform it on any other days you wish provided that you always take at least 1 day of rest between each workout day.
Weight Training Acessories Used:
- Pre and post workout whey protein with some glutamine mixed into your shake(s).
- Multi-vitamin, timed release ones are best.
- ZMA just before bedtime for good sleep, muscle recovery and natural testosterone boost (for guys only).
- Good weightlifting gloves. By good we mean tough ones. Go for the ones that are mesh on top or have some other form of open design on the top side. They give your hands more air and won't make them sweat so much as closed-type gloves do.
- Wrist-straps. Get the ones that are softer on the skin and have some sort of padding. The ones that are too rough can be hard on the skin around your wrists and even worse if you have hair.
- Weight belt. Old school leather ones are best. There is simply no substitute for leather weight training belts.
---FITNESS TRAINING PLANS - Full Body Beginner Routine---
MONDAY - Full Body Routine
|smith machine flat bench press||3||15 to 20|
|wide-grip seated row||3||15 to 20|
|squat||3||15 to 20|
|cable curl||2||15 to 20|
|tricep cable pull-downs (w/rope)||2||15 to 20|
|smith machine press (rear)||2||15 to 20||Abs||Sets||Reps|
WEDNESDAY - Full Body Routine
|dumbbell flyes||3||15 to 20|
|lat pull-down (rear)||3||15 to 20|
|smith machine squat||3||15 to 20|
|weighted single-leg calf raises||2 each side||15 to 20|
|standing barbell curl||2||15 to 20|
|triceps overhead press||2||15 to 20|
|smith machine press (front)||2||15 to 20||Abs||Sets||Reps|
|decline sit-ups||4||until failure|
FRIDAY - Full Body Routine
|smith machine incline bench press||3||15 to 20|
|wide-grip lat pull-down (to front)||3||15 to 20|
|walking dumbbell lunges||4||30 steps total|
|seated dumbbell curls||3||15 to 20|
|triceps bench dips||3||15 to 20|
|military shoulder (dumbell) press||2||15 to 20|
From "Fitness Training Plans" to main page about "Fitness Workouts"